Monday, January 10, 2011

Old. UGHH!

Just going through some of my old mani pictures... This one wasn't my favorite mainly because it lasted a grand total of 6.5 hours. I guess that's what I get for painting my nails during class... I just can't handle it when my nail polish chips/shows tip wear that quickly!
So, here goes.
This is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jumpin' Jade with China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat.


While I'm at it, I might as well review this nail polish.
It was so hard for me to apply because of two things.
1. The brush. It's awful. I just can't seem to get a clean, even mani with that flat brush.
2. The formula. I found it to be a bit too thin for my liking. It dripped all around my cuticles and that's always a pain to deal with.
This wasn't too bad though. The green was completely opaque in two coats, which is always a plus.


On a more positive note, I did have decent lighting while waiting to get out of my school's parking lot, so I used the time as a photo op. :) Hello, Honda steering wheel/dashboard!

There's much better stuff coming soon, I promise. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment